Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend Roundup

So this weekend has went altogether to fast for my liking. I really didn't do much but it feels like I didn't get any relaxing done.

Saturday I spend a good 6 hours reading Under the Dome. I finally got going on the book. It's very good but in typical Stephen King fashion there's so much going on I have to read slower to take it all in.
I only have a few hundred more pages and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all ends up.

Today we went and bought a new TV for the bedroom. Researching what was available in our price range and which ones we liked the best took the better part of the day and I'm exhausted from it.

I also did my Christmas decorating today. I don't do much decorating so it doesn't take too long to do, but at least my house looks a little like Christmas now. I've been getting my fill of made for TV Christmas movies this past week and I'm glad to have my decorating done.

Monday is coming at me way too fast and I wish I could slow down time just a bit. I'm not ready for it yet.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and here's to a good week ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My question will be does it have an ending. After CELL, I haven't read a book by him. Can't wait for your review of this one.

Cindy said...

Busy weekend but it sounds like you got some great reading done :) I didn't get much done either it feels like. The book sounds interesting, so I want to find out how you like it :)

Anonymous said...

I've never read a Stephen King book. I've tried but there's just soooo much description it's insane. That being said, I think his new book sounds really interesting. I'll definitley have to give him another try.