Okay I'm going to sign up for another reading challenge. This one being hosted by J.Kaye's Book Blog. Since I read a lot of YA books I should be able to finish this one with no problem. With that said, I'm only going to sign up for the smaller one of 12 books since I've been reading more and more regular fiction since I started blogging thanks to every one's great reviews out there.
Here are the guidelines of this challenge:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, paper all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your Young Adult novels will be listed. Include the URL so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
I am unsure of which books I will be reading so I will leave my list blank for now and just set up the numbers for me to add as I finish them.
- Paper Towns - John Green 1/19/2010 Audiobook
- Gathering Blue - Lois Lowry 1/23/2010 Audiobook
- Tirissa and the Necklace of Nulidor - Willow 2/1/2010
- Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver 2/10/2010
- Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder 4/9/2010
- Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater 4/21/2010
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox 5/4/2010 Audiobook