Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday's Goodies



It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished last week:
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane - Katherine Howe

Currently Reading:
Carpe Corpus (Morganville Vampires Book 6) - Rachel Caine

Books to Finish this Week:
Skin Trade - Laurell K. Hamilton

How about you? Why not join in with what you've read, are reading or planning to finish this week or share with me in a comment.




Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This was a slow week for me and I didn't receive any books.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so cool you are up to book six of Rachel Caine's series. I haven't started it yet, but will. I have too many books to clear off first!

Jess said...

How is Skin Trade? I am not sure if I want to read it now or save it for summer vacation.

Zia said...

It's pretty good so far. Only have gotten a 100 pages in, but Anita is being sassy as ever.

Andrea said...

I've been a lot about The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane lately. I think I need to read that one.
Happy reading this week!