Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted byMizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

I don't sleep much.  An hour here. Two hours there. Chronic insomnia, it's one of my more tolerable lightning strike aftereffects.

Stuck - Jennifer Bosworth pg. 1

17 comments:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

A story with a character who has been struck by lightning? I love that!
My Teaser is from London Broil.

Unknown said...

after effects?? interested!

Beth said...

Interesting teaser! Here is my teaser for this week.

Shelley Munro said...

It makes me wonder about the not so tolerable after effects.

Here's My Teaser

Unknown said...

Something a little different! Sounds good.

Here is my TT:
CarolynBrown-Books

Kimberly said...

Interesting teaser :)

Here's my teaser: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-delusion-in-death-by-jd.html

Kat
Wit and Sin

Nash Nordin said...

Insomniac? Interesting...


ai-books

Mandie said...

Great teaser! Here is mine!
http://thestoryspirit.blogspot.com/

fredamans said...

That would suck.

Li said...

Struck my lightning, eh? Intriguing teaser, thanks for sharing!

Here are my teasers for this week =)

Cecelia said...

As an insomniac myself at various times in my life... I have to say, if that's her most 'tolerable' aftereffect, I can't imagine being her. Nice teaser.

If you’d like, you can check out mine here.

Vanessa said...

Interesting. That would be hard to live with, all right. I'll have to find out more about this title.

*new follower*

If you like, you can stop by and read my teaser here.

Anonymous said...

A very interesting teaser!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html

Jo-Jo said...

I can't imagine not being able to sleep! It's one of my favorite things. lol

JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

Good teaser. Have a great week.

My Teaser Tues. and Sexy Snippet are from the same book, just different teasers.
My Sexy Snippet
My Teaser Tuesday

Gin said...

I can't wait to read this one. Nice teaser!

New follower. :)
My TT

Irene said...

Sounds good.