Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted byMizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:


A couple things made that day stand out more than any other: it was my sixth birthday, and my mother was wielding a knife.  Not a tiny steak knife, but some kind of massive butcher knife glinting in the light like a bad horror movie.  She definitely wanted to kill me. 


Switched - Amanda Hocking pg. 1

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED this trilogy! I already read all three books when they were self published and they were so addicting. I love Loki in the second and third book. Such a unique concept and that was the quote that immediately caught my attention.
My Teaser Tuesday

Unknown said...

Oh that's awful!
Fab choice of teaser though, really makes me want to know more. Thanks for sharing.
Here's my TT this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

TToria
xo

Tea said...

This is not a joke, right??? Her mother has serious problems. What would cause her to even think of such a thing??

Vicki said...

Wow!! Now that's a teaser!! I'll have to look into this book!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Ha ha. Okay, now that caught my attention. ;D Thank you!