Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a meme that travels to a new blog every month.This is a weekly meme is being hosted by Passages to the Past for the month of April. Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I got two books last week both from The Vine program:

Why I love Singlehood - Elisa Lorello & Sarah Girrell (Vine program)

Nickel Plated - Aric Davis (Vine program)

It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

Boyfriends With Girlfriends - Alex Sanchez
Stay - Deb Caletti
Miss Hildreth Wore Brown - Olive deBelle Byrd
The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

Books I am reading this week:

Why I love Singlehood - Elisa Lorello & Sarah Girrell
My Jane Austen Summer - Cindy Jones

Books to finish this week:

Why I love Singlehood - Elisa Lorello & Sarah Girrell
and hopefully My Jane Austen Summer - Cindy Jones


Jennifer said...

I look forward to your review of The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Happy reading and enjoy your week. My Monday:

Angie said...

It was fun visiting your blog for the first time. Have a great Monday!

Ryan G said...

Have fun with your new books and have a great week :-)

pussreboots said...

Spring Break's over. I mostly read books for my project. Come see what I finished.

Chinoiseries said...

I'm not sure those books are for me, but I do really like their covers!
Haven't heard of Amazon's Vine program before, but then again, I'm not from the US (unfortunately ;)).
Happy reading this week!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Enjoy all of your new books.

bermudaonion said...

Enjoy your new books!

DCMetroreader said...

Why I love Singlehood caught my eye.

Enjoy all your new goodies!

blogabooketc said...

I keep seeing my Jane Austen Summer and look forward to reading your review also for Why I Love Singledom - sounds like you have an interesting week ahead!

RAnn said...

Have a great week and enjoy your books.

Mary said...

Nice Vine books - I look forward to your review of Why I Love Singlehood!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Singlehood book looks good.... might be the cover with the coffee beans though.... :)

Kaye said...

They look interesting. Congrats on being in on the Vine program. Enjoy your new books. Have a great week, enjoy your new books and happy reading. My MM is here

Tribute Books Mama said...

It looks like a good week of reading.

Stop and see mine and my giveaways.

Elizabeth said...

Both books look good....ENJOY!!!!

Stopping by from the linky on Passages To The Past.


Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

My Jane Austin Summer sounds very good. Enjoy your new vine books.

Melissa (My words and pages) said...

You really are getting through the books here. :) So glad you had a great week in reading, but I hope you are feeling better from the cold. Hope you have a wonderful week this week and enjoy all your books.

Thank you!