Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser this week:

"Well that was lame," Giguhl said.

I turned and speared my demon with a glare. "You might have mentioned the one-question rule."

"How was I supposed to know you'd ask a stupid one?"

The Mage in Black - Jaye Wells (pg 101 approx.)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha, I do like this teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-indefensible.html

Marg said...

Ha! Hope she gets to ask another questions.

Here is my teaser for this week.

Belinda said...

This sounds like a fun book that I'd enjoy. Great teaser! You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

gautami tripathy said...

LOL!

Great teaser! I gotta check it out!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: The Elephant Tree by RD Ronald

Harvee said...

If only it was always so easy to spear your demon! Nice tease. Here's mine:
Little Princes

fredamans said...

LOL good one!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_08.html

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

LOL! I do love Giguhl. :) He has such great comments at times. I really enjoyed this part.

Oh, I wanted to let you know I have a very cool and unusual award for you. :) I hope you like it. You could win from it. ;D
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/awards.html