Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

What Are You Reading


It's Monday. What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the week:
None. Almost finished Notorious Nineteen. Just haven't had time to just sit and finish it up.


Books I am reading this week:
Notorious Nineteen - Janet Evanovich
Just One Day - Gayle Forman

Books to Finish This week:
Notorious Nineteen - Jane Evanovich


9 comments:

Logan Cantrell said...

I have still never read Janet Evanovich. I know, it's crazy. I need to jump on that. Any books by her that you would recommend?

-Logan
www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

Anonymous said...

Love Stephanie Plum!

Wishing you a wonderful reading week

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Anonymous said...

I've read a few Stephanie Plums but don't have the stamina to read all 19. Hope it's good.

Have a good week!

GatheringBooks said...

I haven't heard of NOtorious nineteen yet but I do look forward to hearing your thoughts about it. Enjoy the rest of your reading week!

Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate said...

I have never read Janet Evanovich but I know her work is immensely popular. Perhaps I will have a chance to check out one of her books in the new year.
Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

Anonymous said...

I didn't manage to finish any books this week either!

Hoping to get a bit more reading done this week.

Have a good one!

Ryan said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Hope you are off to a good week.

Mystica said...

I've not read Evanovich myself. Hope to get to her one day.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hey, hope you are doing well and getting ready for the holidays. :) Take care!!