Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at the Printed page but now it is a traveling meme. This month it is coming full circle and it being posted by The Mailbox Monday Tour Blog.


Other than a great little Cinder mirror swag I got from the publisher, I had a non existent mailbox this week.







It's Monday. What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

Lisey's Story - Stephen King
Tempest - Julie Cross
Bad Girls Don't Die - Katie Alender

Books I am reading this week:

still deciding
Romeo & Juliet - William Shakespears (work in progress)

Books to Finish This week:

Something. I hope I finish at least one if not two.


10 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I finally read Romeo and Juliet last year.

Here is mine

The Brunette Librarian said...

Romeo and Juliet is excellent. The language just sucks you in!

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good luck this week! I'm still envious that you're making your way through Romeo & Juliet :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed the books you did finish and good luck this week!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Kaye said...

A good catch up week! Enjoy your Shakespeare reading.

Anonymous said...

Have a great week of reading ahead this week.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/mailbox-monday.html

dollycas aka Lori said...

Looks like you have been doing some good reading!

Have a great week!
Dollycas
http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

Have a great reading week, with whatever you decide on! :)

Vicki said...

Still haven't read Lisey's Story, but it keeps staring at me.
Here’s My Link

pussreboots said...

Romeo and Juliet took about a dozen times through before I really started to appreciate it.

I finished a bunch of books that I had been reading throughout October. Most books on my list took about a month to read. Please come see what I am reading now.