Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mailbox Monday & What Are You Reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page (not sure who January's host is just yet). Join the fun and post what you got in your mailbox last week!

I added yet another few more books this week.







1. Virals - Kathy Reichs (between a 50% coupon and $5 Border's bucks, I got this for $4. Love coupons!)
















2. Wherever Nina Lies - Lynn Weingarten (bought)

















Zero Day - Mark Russinovich (review)

















It's Monday What are you reading this week? Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.

Books I finished in the last week:

None this week

Books I am reading this week:

Love Me To Death - Allison Brennan
Wither - Lauren DeStefano
Soulless - Gail Carriger



Books to finish this week:

Love Me To Death

Wither has been put on the back burner for now so I can finish up a tour book. Soulless I have restarted listening to the audio version instead and I'm loving that one.

14 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

Good luck with reading this week! Looks like you've got some good books coming up.

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hope you enjoy your books! I've been meaning to explore Kathy Reichs books this year.

Here's my Monday:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/monday-memes-mailbox-what-are-you-reading-jan-3/

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture said...

I've had Soulless on my TBR list for awhile. Hope you enjoy it :)

My week is at:
http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=2125

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Wither is an excellent book!

Here is my list

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope you have a good reading week... I am trying to figure in some reading time short of calling in sick and not answering my phone :)

pussreboots said...

I didn't get as much reading last week. I have been sick with a cold and I was traveling.

Aleetha said...

Nice IMM. This is the fisrt time I see those books
Wonder when they are publised?

I am curious about Wither. I hope I will have my own copy soon
Happy reading

Jan von Harz said...

I have been wanting to read Soulless for a while and may just have to get it as an audio since you are loving it. Also cannot wait to read Wither. Have a great week!

Nina said...

Great books. I love the cover of Wherever Nina Lies and of course the title..I mean it has my name in it. lol. :)

gautami tripathy said...

Good ones! I did not receive a single book, like the week prior to this. A book-famine or what?

You did good reading. I could manage to read only one book.


Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. May 2011 be filled with reading!

Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading? post!

Tea said...

I almost didn't finish my book this week. I spent two days trying to finish the last chapter because so much was going on before and after the holidays. Enjoying the visit.

Kathy Martin said...

I liked Virals but I think it was more a middle grade book than a young adult book. I also loved Soulless. I just finished Love Me to Death and thought it was nicely scary. I don't know how you can read more than one book at a time. I get confused if I don't read sequentially. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading this week!

Ryan G said...

I have a few Kathy Reichs books but haven't read them yet. I'm going to have to get on that. Happy reading!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

I've had my eye on Virals and Wither is on my review pile - I hope you like them both!